Saturn Lift Chair
Saturn Brown – CH4006
The Saturn lift chair is an infinite position lift chair available with brown or blue upholstery. While it comes fitted with rubber pads to prevent floor damage and provide stable positioning, the 4 supplied locking casters can be installed to ease repositioning the chair. Additionally, the Saturn comes equipped with an adjustable tray and a cup holder for user convenience.
With a Wide/Average size rating, this chair will accommodate people of wider widths and average height.
Suitable for heavier users 5′ 3″ to 6′ tall (approximate based on average body proportions).
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/rehabmedicalmobi/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_ecommerce/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 26
The Saturn lift chair is part of the Planet line of quality lift chairs from EZee Life. It a basic model that offers features that will rival other manufacturer’s higher end chairs.In addition to the features found on the other Planet lift chairs the Saturn also features a cup holder and adjustable tray to keep the items you need close at hand.
We stock the Saturn model in two colours, brown and blue, and can ship these chairs same day as ordered or the next business day for late orders.
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Width: 21.1″ (53.6 cm)
- Depth: 19.5″ (49.5 cm)
- Back Height: 28.5″ (72.4 cm)
- Seat Height: 19.5″ (49.5 cm)
- Overall Width: 31.2” (79.2 cm)
- Overall Depth: 73.3” (186.2 cm)
- Overall Height (down): 43.3” (110 cm)
- Overall Height (raised): 58.5” (148.6 cm)
The Saturn Lift chair is shipped in a single box. Below are the dimensions and weights.
- Dimensions: 31.9″ x 32.7″ x 31.1″ (81cm x 83cm x 79cm)
- Weight: 60 kgs
Component Size (unpackaged)
- Base: 33” x 25.7” x 31.2” (83.8 x 65.4x 79.2 cm)
- Back: 15” x 24” x 33” (38.1 x 61 x 83.8 cm)
- Infinite position recline
- Adjustable tray
- Cup holder
- Four casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
- Lifetime warranty on all Planet lift chair frames.
All other issues:
- First and Second year – parts and labour.
- Third year – parts only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.