Neptune Lift Chair (2 motor)
Neptune Brown – CH4017
Neptune Bone – CH4018
The Neptune is our newest chair and is currently in transit from the factory to our warehouse in Toronto. Orders placed today will be shipped immediately on our receipt of stock. Estimated shipping date April 7, 2017 for all colours.
The Neptune is a luxurious styled infinite position lift chair with very high quality genuine leather upholstery, studded arms and button back rest. While it comes fitted with rubber pads to prevent floor damage and provide stable positioning, the 4 supplied locking casters can be installed to ease movement of the chair.
With a Wide/Tall size rating, this chair will accommodate people of wider widths and above average heights.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/rehabmedicalmobi/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_ecommerce/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 26
- Lifetime warranty on all Planet lift chair frames.
All other issues:
- First and Second year – parts and labour.
- Third year – parts only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
High quality, premium materials and timeless style make the Neptune lift chair a great addition to any room for those who demand elegance, function and comfort in their furniture.
We stock the Neptune model in three colours, black, dark brown and tan. We can ship these lift chairs the same day as ordered or the next business day for late day orders.
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Width: 21.6” (55cm)
- Depth: 21.6” (55cm)
- Back Height: 28.3” (72cm)
- Seat Height: 19.7” (50cm)
- Armrest Length: 19.5″ (49.5cm)
- Armrest Width: 6.25″ (15.9cm)
- Armrest Height 5.5″ (14cm)
- Neutral Position: 36” x 35” x 42.25” (91.44 x 88.9 x 107.31 cm)
- Reclined: 73 1/4” x 35” x 25 1/2” (186.1 x 88.9 x 64.8 cm)
Shipping Size (box size)
- Base box: 34.25” x 34.5” x 26” (87 x 87.6 x 66 cm) Weight: 115.74 lb (52.5 kgs)
- Back Box: 31.25” x 31.25” x 13.5” (79.4 x 79.4 x 34.3 cm) Weight: 25.46 lb (11.55 kgs)
- Infinite position recline
- Genuine Top Grain leather upholstery
- Four casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup